Spring Shool in Yokohama
2020 Spring School
at MM Portside Campus
During our spring school program, lesson will run for 6 hours each day. Your child will stay in an all English environment which will improve their comprehension and conversational skills. This will help students who would like to move up a class this April. This year, our spring school will be like our summer school program. In the morning, we will focus on language arts which will increase their vocabulary and help improve their academic skill. In the afternoon, we will have different themes for each day. We will do different activities based on the theme of the day.
On the day with the theme “Explore” we will go on mini field trips in the afternoon. This is a great opportunity for them to have fun, and learn to have natural conversations.
＊Students will be separated by level for all worksheets, activities, and projects.
- 23 (Mon)
- Game A
- 24 (Tue)
- Science A
- 25 (Wed)
- Art A
- 26 (Thu)
- 27 (Fri)
- Game B
- 30 (Mon)
- Science B
- 31 (Tue)
- 1 (Wed)
- Art B
- 2 (Thu)
- Game C
- 3 (Fri)
- Theme Party
＊Member 3 days ¥32,100 / 4 days ¥42,000
＊Visitor 3 days ¥36,300 / 4 days ¥47,600
- Application Forms must be submitted by February 29 (Sat)
- Once your application form has been submitted and you receive a confirmation email, you may not cancel or change the dates you have applied for. We do not offer a refund for any reason.
- If for any reason your child is unable to attend days they are applied for, we do not offer a refund of the lesson fee or offer a make up lesson.
☆Depending on the number of applicants, we reserve the right to cancel programs. In this case, we will offer for you to change dates or issue a refund for that day.
For ¥500 your child may order school lunch. If you wish to order school lunch, please make sure to state so in the ""Inquiry" section on your application form.
We offer Extended Care for those who would like to drop off their kids early or pick them up late.
If you would like to apply for our Extended Care program, please submit an Extended Care application form in addition to our Spring School application form.
Please make sure to apply for our Extended Care program when applying for our Spring School program, as we will not be accepting application forms once Spring School has started. If for any reason your child will not be staying on the days they have applied for Extended Care, we do not offer a refund or cancellations.
- 8:15a.m. – 9:00a.m. ¥1,500
- 3:00p.m. – 6:00p.m. ¥1,200/hour (rates by the hour)
School Bus System
This year we are offering a transportation service. Riding the school bus with their peers gives them the opportunity to practice their English outside of the classroom. If you would like to apply for our school bus system, please state that you would like to do so in the "Inquiry" section, found on the Spring School Application Form, along with the dates you would like to apply for.
- Fee: ￥5,400 / week
- Applications must be submitted by February 29 (Sat).
- This service includes morning pick ups and afternoon drop offs.
- Ages: 3 ~7
- We will only be accepting 12 applicants for the bus. If you would like to use our transportation system, we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
- Those who apply for our transportation service throughout the whole Spring School session (10 days) will be made a priority applicant and be accepted before others.
- We cannot guarantee your child will be accepted for transportation services.
- We will contact you if your application has been accepted for transportation services.
- If your child does not use our transportation service the days they are applied for, we do not offer refunds or change of dates for any reason.
AMERICAN KIDS Spring School Agreement
Spring Schoool Application Form
Please read our Terms & Conditions before clicking Agree.
Once your application form has been submitted, a confirmation form will be sent to the email address you have provided.
If you would like to sign up for our Extended Care, please click here for our Extend Care Application Form.